Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Downtime and Fitness - Quite a Pair

So I missed posting the past couple of days, but that was because I was experiencing some DOWNTIME with these amazing folks!


 




 
One of my goals for 2013 is to spend more time creating memories with my family.  I am ashamed to say that this is the first time my family has been to the snow for a play day!  I mean they have seen it out the car window but we have never planned a day to go and just play!  They had a blast!  Even the oldest, who is often too 'ccol' to hang with the family, had a great time.  He was the last one to the car and didn't want to leave.  The sled run he had made wasn't quite perfect.  Even though we were frozen and wet, we will definitely be back!
 
I want to take more pictures to document our fun times.  I realized this past year I just didn't take as many pictures.  That is going to change!
 
This past year I have been so immersed in my school work, making my classroom a better, and cuter, place, and discovering the blog world and Pinterest - on, my!  I am not planning on giving it all up, but I know I want to be a more "present" mother with my family in 2013!
 
As far as my fitness goals - I want to start walking again!  I mean for exercise!  I was doing great a couple of years ago, even lost some weight and tightened up things that needed to be tightened, but have just lost the motivation.  I love the peace I gain when walking and listening to my music.  It is often the only quiet I have in the entire day.  I come home refreshed and am better able to handle my family without becoming "unglued".  The challenge is finding the time.  I am going to have to work on that!
 
 
I wish you a Happy New Year and a blessed 2013!
Blessings,
Mrs. M.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment