Monday, February 20, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

And so my journey into "blogland" begins!  I accidentally discovered teacher blogs over our Christmas break and was overwhelmed by the amount of information these amazing teachers have to share.  I decided I would jump in and give it a try.  My purpose being to share information, communicate with you and create relationships that will support our classroom community.  I am hoping that these posts will help you keep up to date on what is happening in our classroom and at school.  To get started I have listed a few of our upcoming events:

Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
This Week:
  • Thursday, February 23 we will be going to the Gallo Theater in Modesto to see "Sylvester and the Magic Pebble".  Buses will leave at 8:15 ~ DON'T BE LATE!
  • I will be out with a sub on Friday.  The 6th grade is going to the Rosicrucian Museum in San Jose, and I get to be "mom" and chaperone!  Yay!
  • "Reading is Fun"  Week packets went home last Thursday.  Be sure to review them with your student.  Our goal is to raise $20 per child ~ That's $480 for our whole class!  Theme days will begin February 28th.  A flyer is coming home on Tuesday.
Hope you had a restful weekend, and I will keep you "posted"!

Mrs. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment