Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just Do It!

So, I haven't posted in forever. . . and I keep thinking "I want it to be something really good!"  Well. this morning I decided to just do it!  All summer long I have been thinking, processing, and researching new ideas.  I have been inspired by the many blogs out there and Pinterest. . . yeah, I seem to be a little late to the party, but oh, well! 

My dining room looks like a classroom with all my purchases stacked up and posters and banners hung across the walls.  The hubby will be especially happy when these items make there way back to school - not that we ever actually eat in the dining room, but you know!  This morning I AM going to school to do a little work.  I have been putting it off but TODAY is the day!  (Yes, dear Christian friends I did break out in song there!) 

My goal is to cover the panels on some cabinets at school.  The cabinets that were purchased were not of the best quality.  When I moved into the room they had alot of "tape" damage.  I covered them with paper and they looked great.  Of course, tape damaged the paper and well, you see where this is going.  I was determined to come up with a stylish solution...hence, chalkboard contact paper!  I think this will look great and serve as a great background. . .My hope, of course, is that it will hold up to tape and solve my problem. . . We shall see!  Wish me luck!  I hope to post pictures later. . . as soon as I figure out how!

Blessings!
Mrs. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment