Monday, March 5, 2012

A Big Thank You and a Reminder!



A big thank you to all who participated in our "Reading is Fun" week.  Students had a great time with all the dress-up days, special guests and fun events.  Thanks to all who donated funds to help our school as well.  You were so generous! 

We had seven "Mystery Readers" come throughout the week!  The kids couldn't wait to try and figure out the clues to see if they could guess who the next guest would be.   Thank you to all who came.  You read some wonderful books and shared your love of reading.  I will be on the lookout for more "Mystery Readers" so be sure to let me know if your interested.



A quick reminder about parent/teacher conferences ~ This go round they are on an as needed basis, but I love to visit with my families, so if you would like to meet let me know and I will work to arrange something.  Remember Tuesday and Wednesday are minimum day dismissals - Tuesday at 12:30 and Wednesday at 1:30. 

Thanks again for all your support!
Blessings,
Mrs. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment